The palletiser cleverly combines cost-efficient procurement with flexibility. The linear technology can be used to solve various tasks, with positioning accuracy of 0.1 mm. Using individually adapted gripper systems, we can palletise and depalletise your products and, through this, further modernise your process.
- Dimensions: 4500 x 2300 x 2200 (L/W/H)
- Packaged good is fed in, cycle time of three seconds
- Euro pallet is fed in
- Packaged goods are accumulated/stacked
- Interlayer after each layer of packaged goods
- Pallet change every 360 seconds
Using linear units in conjunction with advanced profile technology, we combine flexibility, speed and stability. The compact design allows for the sustainable optimisation of the ergonomics and your process, even where space is tight. Thanks to our modern concept, gripper systems can be flexibly adapted and changed to suit the requirements.
- Dimensions: 1500 x 1000 x 1500 (L/W/H)
- Packaged good is fed in, cycle time of one second
- Standardised container is fed in
- Packaged goods are accumulated/handled
- Container change every 15 seconds
- 4.5 m/s2 z-axis acceleration
A combination of a hollow-profile welded frame and 100 x 100 mm toothed belt axes provides for the optimal interplay of stability and durable drive technology. The push palletiser is ideal for stacking boxes or cartons. The synchronised design allows for the distribution of forces. Accordingly, accelerations of up to 3 m/s2 can be achieved, with a resulting cycle time of three seconds.
- Dimensions: 2200 x 1400 x 2200 (L/W/H)
- Stacked good is fed in, cycle time of four seconds
- Euro pallet is fed in
- One layer with stacked goods is pushed onto the pallet
- Pallet change every 240 seconds
- Max. acceleration 3 m/s2
- Total horizontal load of 3000 N
ACOPOSTRAK TRANSPORT SYSTEM/
The high-speed diverter makes all the difference. ACOPOStrak is the only advanced, flexible transport system with a high-speed diverter. It enables products to pass from one track circuit to another at full production speed. The product flow can be divided, pass through multiple parallel processing stations and then merge again further down the line.
New ways to increase your production flexibility
Track sections can be individually combined
Shuttles held in place on the track by the force of permanent magnets
Simple and fast placement and removal of shuttles
Changeover and service without machine downtime
Significant decrease in throughput times