Establishment of Provitec GmbH on 8 July 1994 from design engineering firm Baum und Endreß GbR.
B&R and Provitec pave the way for the future for Industry 4.0 and digitisation: the Wilhelm-Maybach vocational school in Stuttgart, Germany, receives an ACOPOStrak system, a flexible transport system with high-speed diverters.
- GIFA TRADE FAIR: joint stand with ITAC
- 25 years of Provitec: anniversary
- celebrations and customer day on 19 July
- Strategic collaboration with ITAC
- EUROGUSS trade fair: exhibition stand together with ITAC
- “Technical design for building services and energy management” division split off to form ProEnergIC GmbH
- Systems partnership with B&R
- Purchase of premises at Robert-Bosch-Strasse 1 in Neuenstadt a. K.
- Use of PROENERGIC® (Provitec energy information centre) to control the building and its independent power supply
- Introduction of an integrated management system based on international regulations EN ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 with successful certification
- Provitec GmbH, together with the PRODAISI® system, withdraws from IFA Mess-, Regel- und Elektrotechnik GmbH
- Purchase of premises at Wilhelm-Maybach-Strasse 5 in Neuenstadt a. K.; number of employees: 6
- Bleichert: control technology and automation software (Arnstadt)
- Prantner: environmental technology – groundwater remediation (EniChem, Italy)
- Development of the PRODAISI® production control and manufacturing execution system
- Honeywell KCL: production management system (Eichenzell)
- Development of Provicast® as a measuring and control system for diecasting machines
- Real-time controls with B&R systems for mechanical engineering applications and associated process monitoring
- Move to Otto-Neumeister Strasse 13 in Neuenstadt a. K.
- Inclusion of Provitec GmbH as a limited partner in the IFA Group in Neuenstadt am Kocher
- Move to Öhringer Strasse 24
- UBE: squeeze casting system with three robots, aluminium and magnesium feeding system (VOLKSWAGEN, Kassel)
- 1 April: Bernd Zahn becomes first employee
- CHP units Storkow
- University Hospital Magdeburg
- Fruit juice systems in China
- Annual turnover of DM 500,000, first full year of trading
- Bürkert: KEG tank system (Berlin)
- Harbauer: floor cleaning system (Marktredwitz)